I have to say I would HIGHLY recommend Findley & Rogers firm ...
Fletcher Findley is an amazing lawyer, my husband ...
Fletcher Findley helped me restore my firearm rights. It took less ...
THANK you guys so much! this place took the time to explain ...
Best decision I ever made! Maybe you could go about ...
I am very impressed by how swift the process to restore my gun rights ...
These guys were great! They responded to my calls and emails quickly ...
I hired these guys they said it could take up 60 days to ...
Corey was professional and quickly worked to restore ...
The Benefits of Restoring Your Rights
Restoring your gun rights means you can:
- Own, carry and operate firearms.
- Go hunting for sport
- Go shooting for target practice
- Defend your family and home against criminal threats
- Avoid a felony conviction for being in the same room as a gun owned by another individual.
When your firearm rights have been revoked, it is possible to get a felony conviction just for being in the same room with a gun even if it is owned by someone else. At Findley & Rogers, our team of gun rights restoration lawyers can help you regain your rights and protect yourself from legal risks like these.
Eligibility Requirements for Restoring Your Gun Rights
There are many eligibility requirements you must meet in order to restore your firearm rights, including potentially needing to expunge your record in Washington state. When you call us for a free consultation, our gun rights attorneys will discuss your specific case and actions you can take to restore your rights.
Some of the main requirements include:
- You have completely complied with the orders of your sentence for a misdemeanor DV charge.
- You have no pending criminal charges in any jurisdiction.
- You are not the subject of a restraining order.
- If you lost your rights as a result of a felony you must not have been convicted of any other criminal offenses in the last 5 years.
- If you lost your rights as a result of a misdemeanor domestic violence charge you must not have been convicted of any other criminal offenses in the last five years.
- You must not have any prior felony convictions that still count on your offender score.
- You have never been convicted of a Class A felony or sexual offense.
Call Findley & Rogers to Restore Firearm Rights
Knowing the exact requirements for restoration can be difficult, and the legal process for restoring your gun rights can be long and complicated. Let the gun rights restoration lawyers at Findley & Rogers guide you through that process. Contact our lawyers today for a free consultation or review our client testimonials to see what people just like you are saying about our gun rights attorneys.
About Findley & Rogers
Since 2010, Corey Rogers and Fletcher Findley have been helping the people of Washington regain their firearm rights and clear their criminal records so they can move towards a brighter future. With over a decade of experience in the Washington state court system working on criminal defense and public service cases, our experienced attorneys have helped individuals across the state clear their criminal records and restore their lost firearm rights. With affordable, flat-rate pricing for most of our services and a 100% confidential and free initial consultation, our gun rights restoration lawyers strive to resolve your issues quickly and discreetly without any hassle to you.