I have to say I would HIGHLY recommend Findley & Rogers firm ...
Fletcher Findley is an amazing lawyer, my husband ...
Fletcher Findley helped me restore my firearm rights. It took less ...
THANK you guys so much! this place took the time to explain ...
Best decision I ever made! Maybe you could go about ...
I am very impressed by how swift the process to restore my gun rights ...
These guys were great! They responded to my calls and emails quickly ...
I hired these guys they said it could take up 60 days to ...
Corey was professional and quickly worked to restore ...
The Benefits of Restoring Your Rights
Restoring your gun rights with the help of a Findley & Rogers gun rights lawyer means you can:
- Own, carry and operate firearms
- Go hunting for sport
- Go shooting for target practice
- Defend your family and home against criminal threats
- Avoid a felony conviction for being in the same room as a gun owned by another individual
When your firearm rights have been revoked, it is possible to get a felony conviction just for being in the same room with a gun even if it is owned by someone else. This is why you need an experienced gun rights lawyer to help you regain your firearm rights.
At Findley & Rogers, our team of gun rights restoration lawyers can help you protect yourself from legal risks like these. Our lawyers for restoring gun rights will help you navigate the legal system and make sure your paperwork is in order.
As experienced gun rights lawyers whose mission is to help ordinary people like you reclaim your lost rights, we will do everything we can to restore your gun rights!
Eligibility Requirements for Restoring Your Gun Rights
There are many eligibility requirements you must meet in order to restore your firearm rights, including potentially needing to expunge your record in Washington state. When you call us for a free consultation, our gun rights attorneys will discuss your specific case and actions you can take to restore your rights.
Some of the main requirements include:
- You have completely complied with the orders of your sentence for any DV misdemeanor, and for any felony, except for non-restitution court fines.
- You have no pending criminal charges in any jurisdiction. A gun rights lawyer can’t help you restore your rights if you’re facing new charges.
- You are not the subject of a restraining order.
- If you lost your rights as a result of a felony, you must wait for at least five years without any convictions that result in a loss of rights before you are eligible to restore your firearm rights. This must be the most recent 5 years, and must be after your felony conviction.
- If you lost your rights as a result of a misdemeanor domestic violence charge, you must wait for at least five years without any disqualifying convictions before you are eligible to restore your firearm rights. This must be the most recent 5 years, and must be after your felony conviction.
- You must not have any prior felony convictions that still count on your offender score.
- You have never been convicted of a Class A felony or sexual offense.
Our Gun Rights Attorneys Can Help
If you meet these eligibility requirements, then a Findley & Rogers gun rights lawyer can probably help you. By working with one of our lawyers for restoring gun rights, you’ll be able to know where you stand and what your legal options are, and we’ll show you the best way forward.
Call Findley & Rogers To Restore Firearm Rights
Knowing the exact requirements for restoration can be difficult, and the legal process for restoring your gun rights can be long and complicated. You need a good gun rights lawyer on your side! Let the experienced, friendly gun rights restoration lawyers at Findley & Rogers guide you through that process. We serve Washington State residents. It doesn’t matter where in the state you live or your proximity to our office: We can handle just about everything remotely.
Want a second opinion? Review our client testimonials to see what people just like you are saying about our gun rights attorneys.
Ready to hire a lawyer for restoring gun rights? Contact our gun rights lawyers today for a free consultation.
CONTACT US TODAY TO DISCUSS YOUR CASE.
About Findley & Rogers
Since 2010, Corey Rogers and Fletcher Findley have been helping the people of Washington regain their firearm rights and clear their criminal records so they can move towards a brighter future. With over a decade of experience in the Washington state court system working on criminal defense and public service cases, our experienced attorneys have helped individuals across the state clear their criminal records and restore their lost firearm rights. With affordable, flat-rate pricing for most of our services and a 100% confidential and free initial consultation, our gun rights restoration lawyers strive to resolve your issues quickly and discreetly without any hassle to you.