Did you lose your gun rights due to a past conviction? Do you live in Thurston County? Gun rights can often be restored. At Findley & Rogers, we can help you do it!
Here Are the Requirements for Restoring Your Rights
Here are the legal requirements for restoring your firearm rights:
- 3 to 10 years must pass since your conviction.
- If your case involved Domestic Violence you need to pay all the fines and restitution you were ordered to pay, and you must have completed any/all community service, treatment, and any other sentence conditions.
- No Class A felony convictions, or sex offenses. A number of violent crimes are also ineligible for firearm rights restoration.
Do I Really Need an Attorney for This?
No, it isn’t a legal requirement that you hire an attorney here in Thurston County. Gun rights restoration is something you can attempt to do entirely on your own. But there are two reasons why it’s a smart idea to make the investment in a good attorney:
- You’ll save a lot of time. We’ll handle a lot of the legal paperwork, and we know the entire process for restoring your rights. This means we’re faster and more efficient, and we’re taking tasks off your plate that you’d otherwise have to do yourself.
- You can actually save money by hiring an attorney here in Thurston County. Gun rights restoration is a tricky process and the legal system is notoriously precise. If you get anything wrong in your paperwork or any of the other steps, then your efforts to get back your gun rights can fail—requiring you to start all over again. That means not only spending more time on it but paying those court filing fees all over again.
Our experienced team of attorneys at Findley & Rogers can save you time, money, and hassle by successfully completing the legal process right here in Thurston County. Gun rights are an investment, just like firearms themselves. We think you’ll be happy with our services.
Get Back Your Rights!
Findley & Rogers strongly believes in helping law-abiding, hardworking citizens who are being held back by an old felony conviction on their record. If you meet the qualifications for having your gun rights restored, then we can help you go to court and get those rights back once and for all, right here in Thurston County. Gun rights restoration is our specialty and our passion.
Contact Findley & Rogers today for a free consultation. We’ll be able to tell you whether this is something that can work for you, and we can help you through all the paperwork and court appearances, all at a reasonable price.
We Can Also Help With
As highly knowledgeable attorneys on the subject of restoring firearm rights, Findley & Rogers can also help you with these other issues: